Da Nang is the trendy beach getaway in central Vietnam. With its sandy beaches French colonial past, it’s a popular place that’s now rapidly growing. With natural beauties like the Marble Mountains, the Monkey Mountain, limestone outcrops with pagodas and caves and Buddhist shrines are all must-see places here.
It’s literally rising from the backwaters to become a hot tourist destination in Vietnam. Not to mention the quirky bridges – the swing-bridge of Han River, the Dragon-shaped Bridge, the sail-shaped Tran Thi Ly Bridge, and the longest cable-stayed bridge of Vietnam – Thuan Phuoc Bridge. Don’t forget to see the Dragon bridge in the night, it’s like a fiery Dragon is emerging from the dark waters!
After arrival at Danang Airport, meet and greet with or representative who will accompany you to your resort. Take the rest of day to relax by the pool or on the sandy beach.
Take time out to Golf if that's something you enjoy. After all, conquering courses across the globe is a goo way to spend the day. Those not into golfing can use the day to relax, shop and enjoy the local sights.
Today is for a full day od Da Nang exploration. From the lowlands to the mountains, enjoy the various viewpoints in an open-air, fully renovated American war-era jeep. Once you leave Da Nang behind, you will cross various coves populated with picturesque fishing villages and basket boats before beginning the climb along the steep slopes of the Son Tra Peninsula - the Monkey Mountain.
This road juts out over the coast offering new, breathtaking views at every corner. From this vantage point you can see Danang, China Beach, Truong Son Mountains and Hai Van Pass. Stop over for a picnic lunch then begin descend along the other side of the mountain to see Vietnam’s biggest Buddha statue and more fishing villages where the colorful wooden boats are moored along the coast. It's a quiet, serene place with a touch of color.
Enjoy the morning at a leisurely pace before checking out and flying out for your journey home.
- Hotel accommodation on twin share with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guide (one place – one guide)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Service tax
- Vietnam visa stamping fee at airport ($45 plus passport photo required) (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
- Approval letter for Indian passports is USD 25/ pax
- Any other meals not mentioned above.
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- All other services which are not mentioned in INCLUDING