This is where the magic is, the action is! Masai Mara is one of the best places in the world for wildlife safari. This where you see them all ~ The Big Five – African Lion, African Elephant, Cape Buffalo, African Leopard, and Rhinoceros , and several other amazing species – Cheetah, Serval, Hyena, Bat-eared Foxes, Black-backed and Side-striped Jackals, Hippopotamus, Crocodile, Baboons, Warthog, Topi, Eland, Thompson’s Gazelle, Grant’s Gazelle, Impala, Waterbuck, Oribi, Reed-buck, Zebra. And about 450 species of birds. If you are looking wildlife action, this is where you go.
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, meet and greet with our team outside the immigration hall, safari briefing and transfer to Wilson Airport.
Then fly off to Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive, meet greet with camp driver-guide and transfer to the camp for check in. Afternoon brings a short game drive in Mara, which nevertheless will be eventful.
Full day spent game-viewing in the reserve. Masai mara is blessed with over 450 species of birds and abundant large mammal species. Explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the images of your dreams ranging from beautiful scenery to fascinating views of wildlife, in a natural habitat. Morning and afternoon game drives or a full day game drive with packed lunches would take you closer to nature. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Another eventful day awaits in the reserve. Exploration of the plains and rolling hills to get lifetime supply of beautiful scenery to fascinating views of wildlife, in their natural habitat with packed meals dotted in between.
After breakfast, check out and time to fly back to back to Nairobi. After a day spent in the city, its time to leave Africa to fly back home!
- Accommodation in hotels and lodges as specified
- Full-board accommodation on safari
- Extra lunch in Nairobi on departure day
- Park entrance fees
- return schedule flights Nairobi – Mara – Nairobi inclusive of taxes
- Shared safari 4x4 vehicle open sided , seating up to a maximum of 6 persons
- The services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Park fees for the driver-guide and vehicle
- Fuel and local accident cover
- All game drives , visits and airport return transfers as indicated on the program
- Airstrip transfers
- Our assistance
- All local taxes, unless specified other wise
- International and/or domestic flights and airport taxes
- Festive supplements
- Porterage, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides
- Drinks, laundry, telephones, festive supplements and all other personal extras
- Any sightseeing not mentioned on the program
- International travel and medical insurance