Beaches, tropical islands, and the mangrove jungles. And added the benefit of having a tropical beach paradise in the charming Cambodian Style. It’s the perfect short break with its palm beaches, succulent seafood restaurants and a happening nightlife that goes on all night long. Whether you want peace and quiet or just a beach break with partying around, it’s the best solution for one and all.
We arrive at Sihanoukville from Phnom Penh with a short drive - a mere 3-4 hour drive.
Enjoy a quiet break at the thick pristine jungle at Ream National Park, known for it's mangrove forests and off-shore coral reefs.
Explore the Three Islands today. Snorkel , fish or jsut relax at the beautiful islands of Koh Chaloh, Koh Tres and Koh Takiev. It's a lovely quiet place to see colorful corals and fishes at the island.
Drive back to Phnom Penh after your beach break!
- Hotel accommodation on twin share with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guide (one place – one guide)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Service tax
- Vietnam visa stamping fee at airport ($45 plus passport photo required) (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
- Approval letter for Indian passports is USD 25/ pax
- Any other meals not mentioned above.
- International flights to/from Vietnam
- Domestic flights(please see airfares table)
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance including recommended helicopter evacuation for Cambodia
- All other services which are not mentioned in INCLUDING